Hosts an Important Water
Environment Federation Webcast
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2006
us here at CABE's Dover office for a bundled
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) presentation.
CABE’s Dean Holden will begin the program
with a brief overview of MBR technology followed by
a three part WEF
webcast, explained below.
Time: 1:30- 4:00 pm
Location: CABE's Dover office
- Procurement of Membranes - How Do We
Get a Level Playing Field?
- Operations of MBRs - Is It Really as
Simple as It Looks?
- MBR Startup - Shaking the Bugs Loose
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, Black and Veatch
- Dave Commons, City of Redlands
- Jeff Penny, GE Water & Process
- Kim Riddell, City of Delphos
- Paul Schuler, GE Water & Process
please call the office or email deh at